Latest Travel Health News
(HealthDay News)-When traveling by plane, a little preparation can help you stay healthy and safe.
The American Academy of Family Physics recommends that:
- Pack all the medicine you need in your carry-on baggage. Talk to your doctor if you need to change your medication plan while traveling. Pack some extras in case your trip is extended.
- If you have the following chronic illnesses Epilepsy Or DiabetesPlease carry your ID with your doctor’s contact information and a list of medications.
- Drink non-alcoholic, no-caffeine Beverage To avoid dehydration..
- If you tend to have ears pain,take Decongestant Before flying or chewing gum.
- Stretch your calves frequently and walk around when you are safe.
Copyright © 2015 Health Day. all rights reserved.
Health Tips: Travel Safely in the Air
Source link Health Tips: Travel Safely in the Air