- Europe’s leading online doctor ZAVA and UK’s third-largest retailer Asda will work together to launch a new national Asda Online Doctor service.
- Combining ZAVA’s 10 years of telemedicine experience with over 5 million medical consultations with Asda’s 60 years of retail expertise and 17 million weekly customers.
- Asda has pharmacies in over 250 Asda stores and offers a comprehensive in-store pharmacy network. These stores serve as click-and-collect locations for online doctor services.
- Better access to online health care helps to reach more people, regardless of schedule or location.
ZAVA, Europe’s leading online healthcare provider, has announced a new partnership with Asda, one of the UK’s largest retailers. ZAVA is a leader in telemedicine across Europe and has provided over 5 million paid consultations to date. This partnership provides convenient and affordable medical care for Asda Online Doctor patients across the UK.
This service allows people to receive medical advice, prescriptions, and treatment from NHS-trained doctors without leaving home.
David Meinertz, Founder and CEO of ZAVA, said: We promote the best possible medical care for our patients and connect them with Asda pharmacies across the UK. With this new offer, we are meeting patient demand for modern digital solutions. “
Asda’s pharmacist, Faisal Tuddy, commented: “We are pleased to partner with ZAVA to launch a new online doctor service. ZAVA has a proven track record of creating online healthcare for patients with diverse treatment needs. Asda Online Doctor offers the perfect one-stop solution for customers looking for affordable, hassle-free healthcare. “
How does the Asda Online Doctor service work?
- Patients choose the service or treatment of their choice at Onlinedoctor.Asda.com/uk
- To request a prescription or test kit, the patient simply fills out a simple questionnaire about their health.
- An experienced doctor will review the questionnaire and contact the patient within 24 hours.
- If the doctor approves and prescribes the treatment, the Asda Online Doctor team will post it to the patient’s home for free.
- Patients can also be collected by clicking from selected Asda pharmacies.
All physicians are registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) and specialists in the field.
Asda Online Doctor offers treatments for 28 symptoms, including high blood pressure, acne, cold labialis, malaria, hair loss, erectile dysfunction, and cystitis. The service covers general health, women’s health, men’s health, sexual health and chronic health. For more information, please visit https://onlinedoctor.Asda.com/uk/.
Dr. Kathryn Basford, an online doctor at ZAVA, commented: Not only is it more convenient for them, but it also prevents them from delaying their seeking care in the first place. And this is really important. “
Europe’s leading online doctor ZAVA has partnered with Asda to serve patients throughout the UK
Source link Europe’s leading online doctor ZAVA has partnered with Asda to serve patients throughout the UK