Some news from our guy, Sean Ingle, on the ground in Tokyo. Team GB says Georgia Brown had a flat tire. This explains why she slipped off at the end of the bike. She is already bronze running. At the end of the first lap of the run, Duffy was in second place, leading the American Zaffers for 17 seconds.
Then take a break at the triathlon! Flora Duffy in Bermuda is some distance from Katie Zaferes in the United States. She takes a decent lead, so she looks pretty comfortable. The British pair of Jessica Liamance and Georgia Taylor-Brown is the third and fourth.
Bermuda has never won an Olympic gold medal, but now has a very good chance, and Duffy has recently achieved his best personal record. Their last (and only) Olympic medal Introduced in boxing in 1976-it was bronze.
Has been updated
Another result in the men’s surfing quarterfinals. Two-time WSL World Champion Brazil’s Gabriel Medina has defeated France’s Michelle Brez to advance to the semi-finals.
GB’s Georgia Taylor-Brown appears to have been dropped into a triathlon top pack, 20 seconds back after moving to the running stage. Jessica Learmonth (GBR), Flora Duffy (BER), Laura Lindemann (GER) and Katie Zaferes (USA) are at the forefront and have a greater advantage than any other discipline. Australia’s Emma Jeffcoat has returned to 9th place and she needs a miracle to win a medal today.
We are on the final lap of women’s triathlon cycling, and it’s still the same group of five who are still leading the field: Jessica Riamance (GBR), Georgia Taylor Brown (GBR), Flora Duffy ( BER), Laura Lindemann (GER) and Katie The Fars (USA). Lindemann is the highest ranked leader and a very good runner, so at this point she will be a little fond of it. But form isn’t everything, as I saw the strongest runner Alex Yee beaten on the final stage yesterday.
Hello and welcome [checks calendar] The fourth day of the Tokyo Olympics. Many come today, including an important day at the pool. In the next few hours, women’s triathlon, women’s and men’s surfing quarterfinals, men’s hockey Argentina vs. Australia, and just a few of handball, rugby sevens and beach volleyball will be over.
My colleague Martin Belam has created a more comprehensive list of today’s actions. It can be freely viewed below.
All events are listed here in local time in Tokyo. Add 1 hour for Sydney, subtract 8 hours for Belfast, subtract 13 hours for New York, and subtract 17 hours for San Francisco. Then email me to tell you that the time itself is too complicated.
🌟 If you see only one: 7:45 pm Gymnastics – It’s the women’s team final. Team USA, led by Simone Biles, faces a strong challenge to protect the gold medal from outside Russia and China 🥇
- 6:30 am triathlon – Individual women’s races will take place. This is a very early start in Tokyo. If you want to see it in the UK, turn it on effectively at 10:30 pm tonight and enjoy the sweet and sweet Olympic gold medal dream before going to bed 🥇
- 10 am-9:45 pm Taekwondo – It’s the last day of taekwondo. British interest with Mahamacho at + 80 kg for men and Bianca Walkden at + 67 kg continues 🥇
- 10.30am-12.30pm and 7pm-8.59pm – Swimming is all topsy, with morning finals and evening heat. The first session from 10:34 am to 11:17 am on Tuesday will have four great finals. Men’s 200m freestyle, women’s 100m backstroke, men’s 100m backstroke, women’s 100m backstroke. Huh 🥇
- 3:00 pm Cycling Mountain Bike – It’s the women’s turn around the Izu MTB course 🥇
- 3 pm diving – It’s also a Tuesday diving lady with a synchronized 10m platform 🥇
- Horseback riding at 5 pm – Germany defends Rio’s title by participating in the Dressage Grand Prix Special with Team GB and the United States, who finished in silver and bronze positions in 2016 🐴🥇
- Soccer from 5 pm to 8:30 pm – This is the final round of the women’s tournament group game. Team GB and Sweden are two teams that have already been guaranteed a spot in the quarterfinals. Two important matches Japan v Chile At 8 pm, the host probably needs a win to move out of Group E.5 pm before that USA face Australia..Now I don’t suggest this is potentialGijon’s shameHowever, in the draw, both scored 4 points, and both will almost certainly pass the qualifying.
- Rugby Sevens from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm – After the final round of pool matches in the morning and some placement games, the tournament will reach the quarterfinal stage.
- 8 pm softball – Japan will face the United States in the final 🥇
Tokyo Olympics 2020: Women’s Triathlon, Swimming, Tennis, etc. – Live! | Sports
Source link Tokyo Olympics 2020: Women’s Triathlon, Swimming, Tennis, etc. – Live! | Sports