(HealthDay News)-If you wash your face properly, you will have healthier and more radiant skin.
The American Academy of Dermatology suggests that:
- Wash your face with alcohol-Free non-abrasive cleanser.
- Moisten your face with lukewarm water and gently rinse with your fingertips. Do not use sponges, washcloths, or products that may irritate the skin.
- Avoid rubbing your skin during or after washing. Gently tap the skin with a clean towel to dry it.
- Pay close attention to the area around your eyes and apply a moisturizer.
- Avoid washing your face more than once a day.But wash after you go sweating..
Copyright © 2015 Health Day. all rights reserved.
fbq('init', '428750600651790'); fbq('track', "PageView");
Health Tips: Wash your face properly
Source link Health Tips: Wash your face properly