(HealthDay News)-Proper storage of medicines can help keep them out of the hands of malicious individuals.
The Cleveland Clinic offers the following drug storage recommendations:
- Follow the drug storage procedure. Unless otherwise specified, store in a cool, dark and dry place.
- Do not leave the medicine near a car, bathroom, or water or damp place.
- Refrigerate the drug only if it is indicated on the label.
- Make sure all medicines are safely stored out of the reach of children.
- When using pill The organizer should ensure that all medications are easily identified.
- Store the medicine in the original container with the lid tightly closed. Dispose of expired or no longer needed medications.
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay.. all rights reserved.
Health Tips: Keep Your Medicines Safe
Source link Health Tips: Keep Your Medicines Safe