(HealthDay News)-Some parents don’t know how to react when a child’s explosion becomes disturbed, especially in public places.
The Cleveland Clinic offers these suggestions:
- Calm down and ignore your child’s tantrum if possible.
- As your child begins to settle down, provide a lot of praise and positive reinforcement.
- Time out your child to help them distract and calm down.
- Explain that you understand your child’s feelings and frustration.
- Teach your child how to manage healthy anger And frustration.
- Be a good role model by calmly dealing with your frustration.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay.. all rights reserved.
Health Tips: Help Cool the Tempered Tantram
Source link Health Tips: Help Cool the Tempered Tantram