Latest nutrition, food and recipe news
(HealthDay News)-Healthy cooking methods make it easier to reduce calories and fat diet..
- Bake food in the oven or roast it in the oven at a higher temperature than baking.
- Bake in the oven over direct fire or grill outdoors.
- Braise with a stove and boil, then finish cooking in the oven with a small amount of liquid.
- Microwave (avoid plastic), Or place a steam basket on a pot of boiling water to steam the food.
- Cook in a boiling liquid (vinegar, soup, etc.) and pouch until it is boiled down and softened.
- Put a small amount of healthy oil in a pan and fry or fry.
Copyright © 2014 Health Day. all rights reserved.
Health Tips: Healthy Cooking-MedicineNet
Source link Health Tips: Healthy Cooking-MedicineNet