(HealthDay News)-If you’re planning a Halloween party in your neighborhood child, Candies and other “junk foods” are not the only options.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Prevention We propose these healthier alternatives:
- For trick or treaters, it offers low calories drink It is treated as. We serve vegetables, fruits and cheese to our party guests.
- Encourage children to get as much as possible exercise As much as possible during party games and trick or treats.
- Clear all walk Areas that include stairs to reduce the risk of falls.
- Make sure all lit Jack O Lanterns and candles are placed on a sturdy table and out of the reach of children.
- Encourage family drivers to pay particular attention to the trick or treater’s gait.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay.. all rights reserved.
Health Tips: Enjoy a Healthy Halloween
Source link Health Tips: Enjoy a Healthy Halloween