(HealthDay News)-Taking a “new mother” class and asking a nurse to help with the basics of your baby while in the hospital will help you prepare for your time at home, the US Department of Health and Human Services said. I will.
Before leaving the hospital, the agency is advised to know how to:
- Handles newborns and supports the baby’s neck.
- Change your baby’s diaper.
- Bath, dress and wrap your baby.
- Feed and burp your baby.
- Clean the umbilical cord.
- I will take care of the healing circumcision.
- Clean the nasal passages using a bulb syringe.
- Measure the temperature of the newborn.
- Calm the baby.
Copyright © 2020 Health Day. all rights reserved.
fbq('init', '428750600651790'); fbq('track', "PageView");
Health Tips: Basics of Newborn Care
Source link Health Tips: Basics of Newborn Care
Gynaecology or gynecology is the medical practice dealing with the health of the female reproductive system. Outside medicine, the term means “the science of women”. Its counterpart is andrology, which deals with medical issues specific to the male reproductive system. Read More About Gynecologist in Indore.