Covid-positive cases at Middlemore Hospital in Auckland are currently in the intensive care unit.Photo / Dean Purcell
The Ministry of Health is set up to provide more information after the website says that Covid patients have been moved to the intensive care unit at Auckland Hospital.
Health officials have confirmed that they will reveal more about the person involved in the scheduled update at 1 pm.
The infected traveler is one of two people who were transferred to Middlemore Hospital from controlled quarantine and quarantine earlier last week after being identified as Covid-positive.
One of the patients currently in the hospital was transferred to the intensive care unit, according to the latest information on the ministry’s website.
However, the County-Manukau District Health Commission currently states that this is not the case.
“At this point, there are no Covid patients in the ICU,” a spokeswoman told Herald.
“Both of the Covid patients we are here in are in a stable condition.”
Both people are in a stable condition, according to a statement from the Ministry of Health yesterday.
However, the fact that one of the pairs was transferred to the intensive care unit was not emphasized in the statement.
The Case Details page shows that one person is hospitalized but not in the ICU, and one is in the ICU.
“The two Covid-19 continue to be treated at Middlemore Hospital,” the Ministry of Health said in a statement yesterday.
“Both were in stable condition and were safely transported to the hospital using strict infection prevention and control measures in place for transfer from controlled quarantine and quarantine facilities to all hospitals. . “
A spokesman for the Ministry of Health confirmed in a statement this afternoon that he would provide up-to-date information on both cases.
On Friday, the ministry said two Covid-19s were being treated at Middlemore Hospital. Both were transferred from the Auckland quarantine facility. One is Thursday afternoon and the other is Tuesday night.
The last case of a Covid patient requiring intensive care somewhere in New Zealand was almost nine months ago during the August outbreak in Auckland.
No new historical events were reported yesterday. Two previously reported cases were reported on May 6 and have since been confirmed to have been investigated as past cases.
One of those cases was a returnee from India. Another case was a person from the United States.
As of yesterday, the total number of active cases in New Zealand is 27. The total number of confirmed cases is 2352.
Covid-19 Coronavirus: Today’s Case, Confusion About Whether Auckland Patients Are In Intensive Care Unit
SourceCovid-19 Coronavirus: Today’s Case, Confusion About Whether Auckland Patients Are In Intensive Care Unit