World

A 26-year-old student, the first Englishman to be known to have captured Covid, died after taking cannabis and pills.

Students believed they were the first British to catch the coronavirus After never overcoming the lockdown, he was killed by a cocktail of illegal drugs, including ecstasy and cannabis. In China‘, The coroner said today.

Connorlead, 26, from Llandudno, North Wales, claims he caught the virus while teaching English at a school in Wuhan in November 2019 and drank a hot drink to overcome his illness. did.

After being found dead in his room at Bangor University in October, he moved to study Chinese and linguistics, his broken heart mother said he would spend more than 20 weeks. After being forced to, he revealed that he never overcame the “difficulty” of being infected with a virus. A harsh Chinese shutdown.

In an inquest in Carnarvon, coroner Kate Sutherland said Coroner Kate Sutherland was a drug user, took fentanyl, ecstasy and cannabis, and recorded his death as drug-related. He was suffering from respiratory failure due to compound drug toxicity, hearings were reported.

On October 23, he and his housemate shared a bottle of Jack Daniel’s whiskey and smoking cannabis. Reed said he had previously taken two ecstasy tablets and used the dark web as a drug.

Connorlead, 26, from Llandudno, North Wales, claims he was infected with the virus while teaching English at a school in Wuhan in November 2019 and drank hot drinks to overcome his illness. Did.

Reed took a picture with his mother, Haley. His broken heart mother revealed that Connor never overcame the

Reed took a picture with his mother, Haley. His broken heart mother revealed that Connor never overcame the “difficulty” of being infected with the coronavirus after being forced to spend more than 20 weeks on a “severe” blockade in China.

Ms. Sutherland said: “Members of Connor’s family may have many unanswered questions, but I’m worried that no survey will be able to answer all the questions. Losing the family Is very traumatic.

“I would like to express my deepest condolences to Connor’s family.”

Writing for the Daily Mail In November, Reed explained his symptoms and initially put the illness into a terrible flu.

“I feel scared. This is no longer just a cold. My whole body hurts, my head is throbbing, my eyes are burning, my throat is constricted. The cold is transmitted to my chest and I cough,” he said. I am writing at that time.

He also explained how to make himself a “hot tody” to relieve symptoms. “I don’t smoke and drink very little. But it’s important to get over this cold quickly so that I can stay healthy at work. For medicinal purposes, I put a glass of whiskey in my honey drink. It’s” Hot Tody. ” I think it’s called, “he wrote.

In an inquest in Carnarvon, coroner Kate Sutherland said Reed was an illegal drug user and was taking fentanyl, ecstasy and cannabis.He was suffering from respiratory failure due to compound drug toxicity, hearings reported

In an inquest in Carnarvon, coroner Kate Sutherland said Reed was an illegal drug user and was taking fentanyl, ecstasy and cannabis.He was suffering from respiratory failure due to compound drug toxicity, hearings reported

Reed went to the hospital after developing a chest infection, but recovered from the illness. According to her mother, Haley, who lives in Brisbane, her son never survived the “tribulation” he endured after being infected with the virus.

She told the Sun newspaper: ‘For the past six months, he signed with Covid in China and endured many difficulties of being blocked for more than 20 weeks under harsh conditions.

“He endured more blockages than anyone we know-16 weeks in Wuhan, 2 weeks in Australia, and another 3 weeks in the UK.

“It’s heartbreaking for both of us that his adventure ended at Bangor University and he had a degree in Chinese, which looks like a tragic accident.”

Regarding the ambitious nature of her son, she said:’It was an understatement to say that Connor had a sense of adventure.

“We didn’t really believe him when he said he was going to learn Chinese, but he secretly went to China and spoke fluent Mandarin in a few years.”

In his posthumous online post, Mrs. Reed wrote: ‘Announcement that our beautiful son Connor Reed died in a tragic accident at Bangor University over the weekend brings me great sadness.

“He will be very missed by his brothers, family and friends. He had a great smile, enthusiasm and love for life.

“We are blessed to have you in our lives, even for a very short time. Rest our loved ones at ease.”

A 26-year-old student, the first Englishman to be known to have captured Covid, died after taking cannabis and pills.

Source link A 26-year-old student, the first Englishman to be known to have captured Covid, died after taking cannabis and pills.

Back to top button